The mission of the RPA Initiative is to research, educate, and communicate how the adoption of this emerging technology can improve productivity, operations and service delivery of public sector organizations. The Initiative will also study and recommend possible governance models and public policy initiatives for RPA deployment in the context of the broader economic outlook and the future of work.
As part of its mission, the RPA initiative will take a multi-disciplinary approach to provide points of view on how RPA can help tackle both traditional and novel challenges of the public sector.
The Center for Business Civic Engagement (CBCE) at George Mason University (Mason) announced the establishment of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Initiative in partnership with leading enterprise RPA software company UiPath to determine the impact of RPA on government effectiveness and efficiency.
Look for the RPA Initiative to include
- Public understanding and education of the RPA industry.
- Case study research of applications and results.
- Study general awareness of RPA.
- Academic education of policymakers to assist them in understanding and evaluating the benefits of RPA.
- Webinars on assorted subjects to discuss industry initiatives.
- Provide an academic stage for discussion of public policy issues relating to RPA uses across different levels of government
Sign up to receive email updates and event invitations from CBCE’s RPA Initiative. We look forward to connecting with you!